Effective date: January 13, 2019
Palusa.se ("us", "we", or "our") operates the Map My Day mobile application (the "Service"). This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with that data.
Information Collection And Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
Types of Data Collected
When you log in for the first time you provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you ("Personal Data"). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
• Email address OR Phone number
• Cookies and Usage Data
• Device location
When you access the Service by a mobile device, this Usage Data may include information such as the type of mobile device you use, your mobile device unique ID, your mobile operating system, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Use of Data
Palusa.se uses the collected data for various purposes:
• To provide and maintain the Service
• To notify you about changes to our Service
• To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
• To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service
• To monitor the usage of the Service
• To detect, prevent and address technical issues
Transfer Of Data
App data will never be sold to a third party.
Disclosure Of Data
Legal Requirements Palusa.se may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
• To comply with a legal obligation
• To protect and defend the rights or property of Palusa.se
• To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
• To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
• To protect against legal liability
Security Of Data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We use Firebase, a third-party Service Provider to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.